Let’s talk numbers ! Are you passionate about numbers and have a keen interest in data-analysis, we now have an opportunity for you in a dynamic and innovative tech company! dRofus, the leading planning and data management solution for the AEC/O industry, is seeking a motivated and talented Financial Controller with a high interest in data analytics to join our team.
In the position you will work closely with the CFO and be his right hand. The tasks involve participation in reporting to our investors and being a key resource in building the finance function in this digital transformation day and age.
The ideal candidate is a proactive and solution-oriented person with strong analytical skills. You will be involved in a wide field of activities, and you share our dedication to exploring more.
If you work structured and like digging into the details, but also like to get an overview and look at the bigger picture this is the perfect role for you. We aspire to work data-driven and aim for data to be easily accessible for a better decision-making basis. You should therefore have good analytical skills and technological expertise.
- Prepare reporting to management and board. Monthly close activities, reconciliations and consolidation.
- Strengthen ongoing work related to internal control and compliance, including improving internal processes and routines.
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting processes, including deviation analysis.
- Support the in-treasury management activities.
- Contribute with analysis of financial data to internal/group stakeholders and ad-hoc work.
- Participate in various projects to support our business.
We are looking for someone who
- Lives in Oslo
- Education: preferably MSc or MBA in accounting/finance
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience from similar position
- Strong understanding of accounting, IFRS and financial reporting
- Skills and IT/system competence related to financial reporting (Excel, Power Query, Power BI)
- Interest in data management and data analytics (e.g., SQL server, Machine learning)
- Good communication skills in English, and preferably in Norwegian
What we offer
- Competitive employment terms
- A flexible and productive work environment
- Professional growth
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Competitive terms, good insurance and pension schemes
- A fun and informal working environment with good colleagues
If you are excited to kick-start your finance career and be part of a dynamic team, we want to hear from you! Please send us a copy of your CV in English to find out more.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
In order to be eligible for this role, you must have the right to work in Norway.
More about us
dRofus is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status or disability.
dRofus is a unique, integrated program and data management tool that provides your projects with excellent process support from early phase programming to completion - and beyond.
With dRofus you can plan, manage and document all functions, rooms, equipment, systems and components in a building project. The program has been present in the market for 16 years and is available in multiple languages including Norwegian, English, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, German, French, Japanese and Spanish.
dRofus is the only available tool for integrated program validation and data management that supports both import & export of IFC with built-in viewer as well as an advanced direct link to Revit Architecture, Revit MEP and ArchiCAD.
dRofus is since 2001 built on a SQL server, making it possible for everyone in the project to always work on the last updated version of data.
dRofus has been used with great success in large and complex projects. Some large projects have had more than 500 users connected to the system in the same project.
dRofus AS is a Norwegian tech company that develops and sells dRofus – a system for planning and data management in the building industry. We are a global company with around 50 employees across Europe, US, Australia and Asia. Our customers include both building owners and some of the largest companies in the world within AEC/O industry. We are experiencing strong growth globally, and want to add more talented people to our team. dRofus has been a part of the Nemetschek Group since its acquisition in 2017.